Savor the freedom of creating your own bittersweet blend of hot concoction with Bumper Crop Coffee as your all time favorite ingredient.
Established with a collective effort of a team composed of highly committed artisans who know coffee like the back of their hands, Bumper Crop Coffee provides a wide variety of coffee: Colombia Oporapa their darkest coffee - a classically bittersweet character a creamy, comforting cup Brazil Mogiana peanutty and smooth great for breakfast or any time of day for that matter Ethiopia Sidamo a supersweet cup from coffee's birthplace bursting with ripe fruit - chocolate covered berries Organic Sumatra Mandheling a characteristically earthy Indonesian - great body with a dry finish - like a dusting of cocoa Organic Komodo Decaf Swiss Water Process decaffeination a simple blend offering balance and full flavor a delicious decaf our signature blend: Microcosm Blend a representation of the world of coffee and of us beans from 5 unique and distinct growing regions blended after roast to create a complex yet balanced cup: Colombia Oporapa Brazil Mogiana Ethiopia Sidamo El Salvador Santa Isabel Costa Rica Monte Crisol awesome as espresso... amazing as drip and press.
Bumper Crop began in Spokane Valley and offers fresh brew and whole bean coffee in the Farmer's Market and could also be found in several coffee shops, groceries, bakeshops and other spots with a penchant for the best coffee beans in town.
Phone No: 509.496.7390
Find us :
- ► 14505 E. Trent Ave. in Spokane Valley - just west of Sullivan Rd. 509.926.6035
- ► The Farmers' Market is in full harvest! Look for Jon in a big green truck and stop by for espresso, fresh brew and whole bean coffee. 208.651.3106
- ► 4235 S. Cheney-Spokane Rd just 5 min south of Spokane on 195 toward Cheney 509.624.4182
- ► Java on Sherman 324 E Sherman - Downtown Coeur d'Alene 208.667.0010
- ► On the South Hill at 1001 W. 25th at Monroe- 509.535.7171
- ► In Spirit Lake - Highway 41 at 31911 N. Fifth Ave. across from Miller's grocery